Sunday, February 2, 2014

Some More Hopeful Indicators

This morning I woke up without any aches and pains.  Not a big deal in and of itself, but it meant I was not trying to sleep while in pain, so my quality of sleep was improved.

These small improvements are good signposts that I am finally on the right track. 

I am also noticing that I am able to walk at a better pace, I can stand longer, and even though I am still getting severely short of breath, I am recovering my breath faster than I was just a few weeks ago.

Last week was not so great on keeping to the SparkPeople meal plans - too many fast food meals - so I'm working harder at getting on track this week. 

I'm working at getting some more production on additional income lines, and the discipline I am applying to working on that rather than wasting time on Facebook is helping my discipline on the health line. It also is giving me opportunities to get more physical activity in my daily routine.

Sure, fine art and fiber art isn't heavy on the activity requirements, but I am having to do a fair bit of cleaning and organizing to get the time in on the art production. 

I am also trying to speed up on doing the housework in order to be more productive. 

And then there are opportunities for laughter.  I put down my knitting to get a cup of tea, and when I returned, a cat had decided my project was a good place to sit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment