Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I've been trying to vastly increase production in order to have an opportunity for a good result at the event at the end of April. (I'll be discussing the details on my Feather Creek Designs blog.)

I've been able to do this in part because of my continuing improvement on the health front. My sleep is improving, and my feet are not nearly as painful. I still have a fair amount of swelling, but not as severe.

I've been doing a bit longer walking, more of my own chores, and have been able to do more lifting. These are all positive indicators!

I've also been using the resistance bands I got from MP Pro Products on a regular basis.

Now I'm waiting on warmer weather to get going on some container gardening - I need ingredients for healthy meals!


No comments:

Post a Comment