Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Bit Of Clarification

In re-reading my first post of this new blog, I realized that I mentioned weight and exercise.

I want to clarify my goals a bit. Weight loss is not my main goal. My feeling is that weight is just a number. I know that in doing what I want to do physically, a fair bit of weight loss will occur.

My main goal is to be able to regain my physical ability, resiliency, and basic health. This main goal of regaining my use of my body will allow me to be more creative and effective as an artist, and explains the title of this blog.

My planned path toward this goal does include attention to the following:

  • Eating high-quality, non-GMO, non-processed foods
  • Increased exercise
  • Improving the air quality in my current home
  • Moving to an area that does not have as much air pollution
  • Growing a good deal more of my food
  • Obtaining a water filtration system that does remove fluoride as bottled water is expensive and wasteful
  • Finding and using herbal and vitamin supplements to handle high blood pressure and edema 
In a conversation with a family member, he brought up the point that if I exercised multiple times a day, I could build up to a substantial amount of exercise even if I exercised for five minutes every hour I was awake. 

So, there is some clarification. 

In my next post, I'll give some coverage as to why I'm putting attention on the fluoridation of water, and what I plan to do about getting it handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment